Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bloggity Blog

I'm new to this spot. I haven't been an avid blogger in a long time. But I'm gonna try because I like to think I'm interesting, even if no one else does. And work still lets me get to this site. Effing Web Nazis!

I start with some generalities about myself.

I'm a mom, a girlfriend, a singer and a customer service representative. I'm 31 years old. I'm too young to be 31 and too old be running around in bars (which is probably my favorite past time.) I'm a little ridiculous most of the time. I kinda just say what I think. Some people don't understand my thinking. Some people understand my thinking as if they live in my brain. I love almost everyone and usually tell you to your face that I do, even if I don't know you.

I think that's it. If I don't know you, nice to meet you. If I do know you, I missed you!

2 comments:

Iris Took said...

OH YEAH! Nice to see you on Blogger!

Unknown said...

Welcome!